WEB05A User Manual http://avea.cc/spec/web05a.pdf
Real-Time web report http://avea.dyndns.org/avea.php?display=20
- with embedded Ethernet (no more adapter or controller)
- plug directly into your network by CAT5 cable
- HTTP web client with PHP/ASP enabled
- perfect RFID solutions for HTTP server like Apache/IIS with PHP/ASP and mySQL database server
- send PHP/ASP URL requests to the HTTP server with the various parameters
- accepts responses from the HTTP server to perform various actions on the reader
- Great for website designer to integrate RFID applications, like time attendance, access control, stock control, etc..
- Open communication standard, designing application is just like designing web pages.
- Built-in user controllable relay output for external controlling, i.e. electric door lock for access control, etc.
- allow a 4-digit PIN for access
- User controllable LCD display for human interface