SF01S User Manual http://avea.cc/spec/sf01s.pdf
- Great for software developers.
- Open communication standard, i.e. user can write their own application softwares.
- Connect to PC through standard RS232 or RS485 interface.
- Built-in user controllable relay output for external controlling, i.e. electric door lock for access control, etc.
- User controllable LED indicate for human interface.
- Embedded with 2730 non-volatile memory storages for authorized ID cards.
- Authorized ID cards can be uploaded through the embedded RS232 or RS485 connection